I respect your privacy and are committed to protecting the personal data and information collected from individuals that visit our Website.
This statement only applies to this Website.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW IS IT USED?
Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: We may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form. On this website, you are unable to create a user profile, where a name and password is created. Therefore, no username and passwords are stored or visible in our records. Leaving a comment however, is a form of profile where information is voluntarily submitted without a particular login.
Information We Collect from Others: We may receive information about you from other sources. You may link your Facebook, Instagram, and/or Google accounts when you voluntarily submit information to the Website. If you choose to link your Facebook, Instagram, and/or Google accounts, or any others, we will receive your name, email address and profile picture associated with that account.
Automatically-Collected Information: We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked. We do not link any of this information with your personal name or email address.
Cookies: We may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To create your account, identify you as a user of the Website, and customize the Website for your account;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information.
Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies.
The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – For audience usage and insights
- Google Analytics is one of the most trusted sources on the internet for identifying user behavior, interests, demographics and frequency of visits to the Website (both the time spent on the Website and total number of page views). This service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website, which helps us to determine what is working and what is not, what information we highlight or what products we sell are useful and interesting. Google Analytics may capture your IP address. However, Google Analytics captures no other personal information. Further information on Google Analytics and their cookie usage on websites can be found here.
- Aweber – For newsletter and e-mail subscriptions
- This service is used for delivery of email updates and newsletters. We store your name and email address for purposes of delivering such communications. Please refer to Aweber’s privacy information for more details.
- You will (or should have) also received a notice to re-subscribe to communications relating to this website, which you previously opted in to receive. This gives you the option to no longer remain on the database. At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Website’s sole discretion. Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, we may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
From time to time, we may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
PUBLICLY VISIBLE INFORMATION
If you leave a comment on the Website, certain information may be publicly visible. Your email address (should you wish to fill this out) is therefore visible, although you have the option not to submit it when filling out the information options. It is also your choice and at your discretion, to add an avatar, a profile description, and a link to your website. You may also choose to link your Facebook, Instagram, and Google Account. Therefore, users may see your username, avatar, profile description and website information.
Disabling Cookies: As a user, you may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies, by the Website, by changing the settings of your internet browser which may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. However, if as a user, you deactivate the setting of cookies in your Internet browser, not all functions of our Website may be entirely usable or function correctly. Therefore it is advised not to always disable cookies.
Affiliate Program Participation
The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
Project Pro Mom is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. Aside from Amazon, this Website uses the Clickbank, CJ Publisher, Ultimate Bundles, and Shareasale websites to obtain and share these trackable links, as well as other third party direct affiliate programs. As part of these affiliate programmes, the Website will post customised links, provided by the individual companies, to track the referrals to their website. Each program utilises cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales. We may add other third party affiliates to this list without notice, and this may not be a complete list at the current time.
Please refer to the websites of each program above to see the individual privacy policies of the affiliate networks.
On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the Website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from our mailing list.
Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to email@example.com
Amend – You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to amend or update your personal information.
Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to email@example.com.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
We hope this clarifies any questions you have regarding the use of data and the current changes in the law.